Fantasy Online Fantasy Online

This game was very buggy for me. After playing for a while it wouldn't let me sell anything in my possession to the shops. The shift button was not recognized at all. Really lame.

Perspective Perspective

The controls on this game were very frustrating. The dog doesn't respond as fast as I click the buttons.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

The best RPG game I've played on Newgrounds!

I am simply amazed at how well this game was put together, and the fact that it's free. The story and dialogue are beyond good and border on perfection, the upgrades are fun to use, the levels are simple yet work well, and the bosses were hard yet not impossible to beat.

This game took a couple sittings for me to finish. Before finishing I had to visit my relative's house and all I could think about was finishing this game. And that's saying a lot! Because I've never thought about a newgrounds game once I turn off the computer.

If you like RPG games you have to play this one!

GemCraft Labyrinth GemCraft Labyrinth

Great game!

I've been playing for days, maybe even weeks and can't stop. This is the longest game I've ever played an online game. Thanks for making such a sweet game~

The Tickler The Tickler

Addicting Game

I got 343 Zombies!!!!

Couldn't finish this game till I maxed out all the stats. Very enjoyable, loved smashing the bad guys into blood. Wish it had medals in the game though.

Toon Crisis 2 Toon Crisis 2

What's with the bad reviews?

Hey this game was really fun and is deserves way more than a 2 or 4. I really hope to see a 3rd installment of this series. This game is really fun to play. It takes a lot of creativity to come up with a game like this. 10 out of 10!

Toon Crisis Toon Crisis

Unbelievably Fun

Loved the whole game and wish you make more! I only died once, but it was so much fun. Great job!

Simple Mouse Game Tut Simple Mouse Game Tut

I've been looking for this tutorial!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for creating this tutorial. I'm trying to make a flash game and I couldn't figure out where to get all the codes. This tutorial really helps :)

Flashsubmit responds:

Thanks, I am glad to help.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Very helpfull

This was a great tutorial! Although I found a bug. In the custom cursor effects section there is no back button :(

- MiniDrumPro - - MiniDrumPro -

Not my cup of tea :)

Sorta fun but it had a few bugs in it. The orange button didn't work and the counter during play was stuck at x1