Calvin & Hobbes Dance Calvin & Hobbes Dance

Brings back so many awesome childhood memories! Love this animation.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

hahaha... wow I can't believe this exists. I'm more impressed than grossed out.

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

This video was so good I had to watch it multiple times! Seriously the timing, drawing, and writing was all done so perfectly. This is such a treat to watch. I wish the cartoons on television were this good.

Fantasy Online Fantasy Online

This game was very buggy for me. After playing for a while it wouldn't let me sell anything in my possession to the shops. The shift button was not recognized at all. Really lame.

Perspective Perspective

The controls on this game were very frustrating. The dog doesn't respond as fast as I click the buttons.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

The best RPG game I've played on Newgrounds!

I am simply amazed at how well this game was put together, and the fact that it's free. The story and dialogue are beyond good and border on perfection, the upgrades are fun to use, the levels are simple yet work well, and the bosses were hard yet not impossible to beat.

This game took a couple sittings for me to finish. Before finishing I had to visit my relative's house and all I could think about was finishing this game. And that's saying a lot! Because I've never thought about a newgrounds game once I turn off the computer.

If you like RPG games you have to play this one!

-| Loss for Words |- -| Loss for Words |-

Great song, just waaay to repetitive.

15thDimension responds:

hey, thanks for the review!

EnV - FireFrost EnV - FireFrost

Awesome song! I played it so long my friend came over and started complaining. But that didn't stop me from listening to this song multiple times after that! I still can't get enough of it.

Do you mind if I use this song on a youtube video of mine and put some google ads on the video? I can post a link back to this webpage and credit you in the video description.

The War Within The War Within

I loved listening to this. Great tune and so upbeat!@!!